14 Hours of Hands-on with Raspberry Pi
The Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard keyboard and mouse. It is a capable little device that enables people of all ages to explore computing.
For this workshop, each participant will have a decent exposure to Python programming and interfacing Raspberry Pi with electronic components. A perfect recipe for innovation!
TRAINER : Chester Chin
WORKSHOP LEVEL : Intermediate Level
- Learn the basics of Internet of Things and its applications
- Learn the basics of connecting and controlling electronics components.
- Build your computer using Raspberry Pi platform
- Setup IoT connectivity using a remote desktop
- Understand Raspbian OS, Python programming
- Learn the basics of Web API.
Day 1 (21/6) : 7pm - 10pm
Day 2 (22/6) : 7pm - 10pm
Day 3 (23/6) : 7pm - 10pm
Day 4 (24/6) : 10am - 12pm, 1pm - 4pm
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
*Limit to 20 participants only*
[ Wed ] - [ Sat ]
7:00 PM - 10:00 PM MYT
- The Coding Shophouse
Private unit (1pax) SOLD OUT RM150.00 Sharing unit (2pax) SOLD OUT RM200.00
- Venue Address
- 84, Lebuh Melayu, 10100 Georgetown, Penang Malaysia
Diagonally opposite of Ghost Museum
The Coding Shophouse758 Followers